Current available jobs in Facility Operations/Event Staff:
This position assists the Amphitheater Production Manager and Operations Manager in the Events department on tasks necessary to prepare for the various concerts and events held at the Circuit of the Americas. The position will help with assigned tasks in and around the amphitheater to prepare all zones to be show ready. The position reports to the Operations Manager.
• Complete tasks as assigned by the Operations and Production Manager for the amphitheater.
• Setup various types of equipment for concerts, festivals and other events to prepare venue for the public.
• Prepared to help with overall maintenance and upkeep of backstage area.
• Coordinate setup and placement of floor seating for concerts
• Performs all other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Event day hours, with ability to work long days, nights and weekends
• Problem solving and communication skills
• Ability to organize assigned work, set time frames, prioritize and meet goals
• Ability to establish priorities and manage time effectively
• Confidence when working with both internal and external contacts
• Must be comfortable in a fast paced, high pressure environment
• Must possess quality teamwork attitude
• Effectively work in a professional team environment
• Must be 16 years of age or older
• Must have reliable transportation
• Ability to stand, sit, use of hands to handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms
• Ability to lift and/ or move up to 50 pounds
• The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ